Friday, February 4, 2022

I cannot wait

Writing this post at 3am because...I can't wait to start my new-old job at COS! I've been counting down my last working days at HSQ branch (exactly 4 working days left). Good thing I'm off this weekend...atleast may pahinga from the store. When I come back...last push na. I'll definitely try and make the most out of my last few days in store. For sure something will come up...like people be testing me (thieves, staff, customers) but BRING IT ON! (Sana wag naman OA lol). I'll try to leave with a BANG lol. 

Anyway, I got my schedule for COS and it looks awesome! lol. Either you start at 7am, 8am or 10:30am. But for sure there would be a semi-mid shift like 9am or something...but atleast it's not 3pm-12mn lol. Time to have time for myself and maybe start procreating lol. I think I really deserve this promotion. They're trying to convince me not to leave HSQ and just apply for the Department Manager position...but yeah no. I respect my social life that much HAHA (social life over money?!). Goodbye to leaving at 12mn and getting home at 1am, goodbye to crazy people/thieves, goodbye to long train rides going to work (okay mejo OA ako dun..only 6 /7 stops away lang naman), goodbye to fucked up sleeping schedule coz of different work hours...and Hello to a much more structured schedule, bougie customers and a 2 stop train ride HAHA. 

The future is definitely looking brighter for me and I'm so happy I got the offer (as well as deciding to take it despite the "cut" from their first job offer). Main goal is: Get the experience, challenge myself, get another promotion and eventually apply for a support office role (para weekends off na lol).

 PUSH LANG. (para makalipat sa mas magandang apartment eventually haha!)

Anyway, yun nalang muna. Gots to plan for ze weekend apartment partyyy! 

Later.

-E.

No comments: