Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Of Japanese Restaurants and Gay Bars...

THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRRR.

Start of my quarter life turned out to be a good one. Keep reading...

October 09

Had dinner with the family in Bento-ya (you can check my review of the resto here). I swear I will never get tired of eating here. Pretty cheap but food is really good.

As for my birthday salubong, we went to Kantori (you can also check my review ion Zomato) for a few drinks and Sake bombs! (Beer + Sake = Sake Bomb). Next was Tavern for their Beer Pong (and it's been a long time since I was last there lol). Joel, our server friend, of course gave me a flaming birthday shot. In fairness, it was good. And then had a few beers and coffee shots (alcoholic of courseee). Check out the video below from my snapchat lol.


October 10

LUNCH

The boyfriend took me to Ogetsu Hime (this Japanese restaurant in SM Aura). This resto offers Teppanyaki style ( where they grill the food in front of you). It's expensive but oh my god their food is fresh. We ordered Uni Sashimi (Sea Urchin), Ogetsu Roll (cosnists of eel, avocado, tempura wrapped in rice with sesame seeds) and  some Marbled US Tenderloin (so good with the meat and fat together). Watch the video below for the food:





DINNER

Again, we had Japanese for dinner in BF Homes. Ookini Yakitori is the name of the restaurant. Legit Japanese food. Owner and his customers are Japanese (that makes it pretty legit lol). Honestly, at this point I was doubting myself if I can eat Japanese food my entire life (which I once agreed upon).

AFTER PARTY

Went to Plan B (once Frolic) in BF Homes. Had a few beer buckets when my gay friend suddenly ask us to come with him to....of course you guessed it...a gay bar. Of course at first everyone was iffy especially the straight guys and the boyfriend lol. But hey, I only turn 25 once.

Gay bars are ze best (if you're a girl). No one really makes a move and you get to watch guys dance as well as get to see the Divas perform. It's really something lol.

(Just a short clip of what it was like in the Gay Bar)

And of course, then night wouldn't be complete without a stage dance. YES, the friends talked to the bouncer and asked if the gogo dacner guys can dance with me...on stage. One helluva night I must say. I have a video of the stage dance but..........I'll think about it if I should post it lol.

Hello Quarter Life! Please be kind. 

No comments: