Thursday, May 31, 2012

Update, Update -- States.School.Surf --

Back from Estados Unidos.....like 3 weeks already. lol. So basically, it was an AWESOME trip. It wasn't your  usual "Tourista" trip..instead it was like living there "normally"..sort of. lol. Met new friends, did new things, explored places...partied like CRAZY..and many more. It's all in my memories now....and my camera. Nyaha.

So, what have I been doing now?.....back to studying. Nay! -_- ..classes started May 24. Early i know. But, yeah....5th year. Yikes. Turn off. jk. I'm taking this one general ed class that I failed 2 terms ago.. >> Introduction to Economics. What a loser. -___-  oh well. It's really whatever. Just have to finish this and I'm doneeee!!...(actually, I don't wanna work yet, not ready for the "real world" too) ...so there. School is being a bitch lately. All the dress codes and shit. I'm saying this because I've been warned twice already...one for my shorts and the other one for my (Red) hair. Hassle much? ...and yes, Red hair...that's my thing right now. hahaha!! #feelingrihannamuch ...like what I do now is that I wear a bonnet whenever I'm entering school and I take it off when I'm in the classroom..the prof doesn't really care. lol. It's only the school guards and D.O.'s ....and I'm not dying my hair back to it's normal color. (HELL NO) still enjoying being a "red head"...even though it's such a hassle to maintain. haha! ..but yeah, things I do for my red hair. I decided to not dye it since I only have classes twice a week..(yes, super hassle talaga) ...can't wait to graduate on October. Oh god. I don't know (almost) anyone in school anymore. Yikes, tanda much? lol. Anywayyyyy...my hands just keep on typing random shit right now

...like the time we went surfing last weekend. SUPER AWESOME. Ate Erin, Ate Elise, Jato, Gio and I went to Baler. First time surfing, and I loved it. Definitely going back there...prolly during the long weekend. hahahaha! (planado na ba daw?? lol) ....so ayun. Surf, foodtrip, surf, tulog, surf, kain. That's what we did. lol. And I'm looking forward to the next trip. Yayy.

.....and I'm running out of stories. Til the next update.

No comments: