Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hanging there..

Okay, so we had our discussion meeting (for thesis) a while ago..and daaaaamn..our thesis reader was supposed to fail us already @.@ ..good thing Izza (my thesismate) explained our paper to the reader. =| asdfgghljqeroto ..now we have like 10 dats to fix the WHOLE paper. (well at least she gave us yet ANOTHER chance) ...looks like the following days would be HELL for us. Asdflghlwptyp. Goodluck nalang. lol.

...now I dont know how I would balance my thesis and frisbee..especially this weekend, we would be having a back to back game day..both saturday and sunday would be frisbee league days. AASDFLGLGLH. :(((. FUCCCKKKKK. >.< ...I deff cant miss that! SAYANG LEAGUE FEE! (hehehe) ...errr..what else? as you can see, inu-update ko na blog ko (yeyy me!) lol. ...and yea..IM BORED. I CAN'T SLEEP RIGHT NOW. and I REALLY MISS ADRIAN MENDOZA -___- (yeeee!..kilig na siya =ppp)

Soooooo..visit my tumblr! lol. [random as hell, i know..sabaw nako]

K. Bye.

No comments: