Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Babe :P

July 6, 2011 --> Babe's 20th birthday...

July 5, 2011 --> The day I got super stressed out and nervous for his 'surprise' lol.

So what happened? I've planned it out a month before his birthday..like making a video with greetings from his friends in dasma, states, dance crew, other friends...etc., having like a 'treasure hunt' in his dorm for his gift and finally showing up at 12mn in his dorm with a birthday cake.....these three events happened alright...but not how I visualized it. lol.

....So here goes, I was at Dasma around 6-ish with my friend Apple. We were staying in here dorm before buying other things needed for the surprise. We then went to Walter to buy a blank cd, cake, dvd,,etc..and finished the video in her dorm. Everything was set ng 9-ish already...

EXPECTATON:
sneak in my boyfriend's dorm (him not there of course)
hide the 'DVD' birthday gift somewhere CHALLENGING na hanapin
leave the surprise video on top of his laptop/taped sa ceiling or sutmhing
..then surprise him with a birthday cake (his fave kind) by 12-ish..

REALITY:
didn't get to sneak inside his dorm since his friend (who has the spare key to babe's dorm) wasn't picking up =((
didn't get to hide the DVD birthday gift in a challenging place..rather I left it on top of the bed where it was really obvious..LOLL.
the video was really sabog..his friends from the states didn't send me their videos plus I didn't have time to video some of his friends here. =(  tapos I didn't get to leave the surprise video on top of his laptop/taped sa ceiling..instead, I gave it to his friends and asked them to give it 15 mins before 12..
...although the 'surprise him with birthday cake' thing worked well...except it wasn't his favorite cake..naubusan kasi ehhh. -__-  (semi fail) LOLL


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

...After leaving the gift in his dorm..when Apple and I were about to head on to one of our friends room (just a floor below babe's room)...*BAM!* he semi-kinda sorta saw me from the 1st floor. I HELLA PANICKED...like if I didnt really panicked, he wouldn't notice me...but you know meee..loll. So I immediately ran at he back part of the building..and tried not to be seen whatsoever. lol. The thing is I forgot my phone inside my friends dorm..so I didn't know what to do that time..good thing I saw one of my bf's friend outside the dorms...we just talked and waited...and talked..and he then asked if I wanted him to get my phone..and my friend sa dorms..so yun..he did..tapos it was about time to surprise him with the cake..so 10 mins before 12..had the cake and candles ready..tapos yun..Surprise! loll.

Even though it didn't go well with the plan...atleast it was funny and at the same time nerve-racking and all that shit..and atleast (what he told me) he got surprised parin. hehehe! =D

Oh the things I'd do for you. lol. =P
..What an experience!..next time..alam ko na gagawin ko. HAHAHA! =))

THE NEXT DAY...

We had dinner with his family at Woodenhorse Steakhouse in Molito, Alabang. Yummy! Hella expensive steaks too! pero pwede na =)

After that, we went to Tides, BF to drink with friends. Soco-loco shake, Badtrip, Squeeze me, San Mig Light buckets, 30" pizza from Niro, pica-pica...kasfhdfklgjhdflghjskggf. No one got really 'wasted' pero for sure may mga na-amats....you know..like me. hahaha! We played categories sa latter part ng night since bawal cards doon. -__- ..pero fun parin naman. lol. We ended pretty early actually..mga 1-ish..pero t'was fun! =]

...pano ba yan..20 palang siya ngayon..pano pa kaya next year?? LOLL. Goodluck. Have to start planning already! loll. =P


Happy Birthday Babe! I Love You! 


Some of the pictures from last night :]



1 comment:

Owens2013 said...

teehee :) you're such a sweetie! i'm sure he appreciated it a lot :)