Thursday, May 26, 2011

Classes later....kill me now! @.@

Tomorrow....Ermmm...I mean later would be the start of my first term as a senior. Eww. I know. Oh God. [really feeling old now. lol] ...classes actually started today (wednesday) but then..I still don't have a sched!! @.@ adsfkjhflgjkfvklfg  pakinangshetnamputchayan. lol. sorry. hope the academic assistant would give me my desired sched...hello--graduating here. -___- lol.

ANYWAY, enough about my school life. Hmmm..so what did I do today? (today being the last day of my '5 day summer break' lol) ...woke up around 11-ish, prepared, went to ATC to meet Babe..we were supposed to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 4 but then I got there like 1:40-ish already...and the movie started like 1:30...so..FAIL. instead, we went window shopping..actually I went window shopping..coz he bought stuff for his gig ng gabi. lol. so yun..then JP went to ATC as well....tapos ikot ikot then jp and i stayed at serenitea and waited for Julio-lot. tapos ikot again. OH GOD. this day is definitely a WALK-trip day! ATC = walk walk walk, pauwi = walk from ATC to Toyota...NICE! loll. tapos WALK AGAIN from the village gate. lol.

We ended the night hella goooood. Jp, Ate Erin, Drew and I went to Central...yeah, we got drunk. lol. VERY IMPROMPTU INUMAN SESH. =))  ....Good times, good times! lol. we got there really early, like around 8-ish...and ended around 11...(aga noh? tumatanda na daw kasi kami...or sila lang? jk! lol)...but then we stayed here sa house to kinda continue the inuman sesh....so yun. basically, it was really fun! impromptu inuman x bonding =)  ...for sure may next time pa. loll. so yeah, that's how I spent my "last day"

.....so tomorrow, my first and only class pala is Math Appreciation (it's a subject where we praise and appreciate numbers and the like.........LOLL. just kidding!)..it's basically an easier math subject for Liberal Arts students......yeah, We STUPID like that! jk! =))) ..so there..and usually, froshies take that subject...sooooo....goodluck wit me tomorrow!!!  *rolls eyes* ...so there. I'll try to update tomorrow. lol

TRUE STORY.

k.bye.

No comments: