Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Summer...so near yet so far

Oh God. Everyone's having their summer vacation already..as usual, sa April pa kami. -__- ...oh yeah..wala pala akong summer break this year. @!#$&* planning to take summer classes/OJT na eh. Damn. Feelin old here! Next thing you'll know, I have my own family already. Jeeez. hahahaha! So faaaast!

Anyway, update about me? I have a boyfriend. (yes, that's right...not a typo. lol) I am doing my thesis (with Rocky and Izza). I dropped my COM--advertising (Finally!). I should be graduating by October this year. I still dance (altho semi-pause ngayon). I WANNA GRADUATE ALREADY. T.T ...school is so.... asdfgjksdf!@#$%&* ...there. lol. I wanna go on vacation. Travel. Travel. Travel.Prolly go to states after graduation?...actually, I should go there after I graduate...better use my visa before it expires! ;)

Basically, I'm just plain bored right now...naisip ko lang uli magsulat dito kasi...I dunno. hahaha! k.bye.

No comments: